Bows,ribbons and blood.

22:30 publish

Friday, March 1, 2013 6:31 AM


I need someone who can trigger something attractive of my interest. Music has soul which every of 'em brings distinct emotion. Im the one who had never been enough extricate evil spirit.I influence everyone around me into a negative boxes

Greetings; Hello readers. February has bid us farewell. ((Waving hands to march)) thus 1001 wishes   being fulfilled. Im not gonna list each of them due to the old people said,if you have whatever wishes just keep it to yourself- 

My friends know me better. They know how argumentative i can be. They understand me,they will keep silence when my unstable mood came. Tomorrow is the day which everyone on earth will do something beneficial while me force myself to not reclining on bed throughout day.

A wall of indolence has been build. I plan everything but then it will turn out to something unpredictable. That is me. I will do what i want. If things could not being fulfilled,a revolt transpired.

Dear people,a short post i dedicate to my deary ego. 
Much love,
Anis